Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:28:13 +1000
HI listers

I have done something to my system which has resulted in freshly added
bookmarks not being there the next time I start the programme Netscape.  I
have imported the bookmark.htm file from another machine and all the
imported bookmarks show and work...
Why then am I unable to add a bookmark for longer than one session?

Just to complicate matters, I have netscape user files located in more than
one place, and can't figure out which ones are the ones the programme is
using.  I also have versions 4.7 and 6.1, both seem to be doing it.

how can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Leigh Jennings

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: