Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:00:47 -0600
My accounting friend strongly recommends Intuit's Quickbooks or
Quickbooks Pro. Check it out at one of the following URL's.

The Quickbooks home page
   http://www.quicken.com/quickbooks/

A FREE Quickbooks demo so you can see if it does what you need
   http://www2.intuitmarketplace.com/supplies/welcome_qbtrial2.asp

Info on Quickbooks 99 and Quickbooks Pro 99, the latest versions
   http://www.quickbooks.com/products/qb/whatsnew.html

Year 2000 Compliant information
   http://www.quickbooks.com/products/qb/year2000.html

Jeff Delzer

James Kerr wrote:

> I am looking for a company, a software that can do all of these things and
> that has an easy UI to deal with so people don't get confused and so that
> they can enter info into it as quick as possible. The program must allow for
> invoice entry, payment adjustments entry, account entry changes, and be able
> to keep a running inventory database of all the products. Oh and it must be
> Y2K compliant too :)

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>