Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:24:45 -0600
I'm still having problems from the My Doom virus.  I've removed it from
my system.

My mouse doesn't work right.  Juno (my e-mail program) doesn't work
right, though could be the modem.  But mostly, my HD doesn't work right.
When I boot up, sometimes it either freezes after everything loads in
Windows, or is busy after everything loads and I have to reboot.

I'm running Win98se.

I really don't want to reinstall everything.  What if I copy all my stuff
from one HD to another one at a time, so my registry doesn't get copied?
Then reinstall or put the disk in and "fix" the programs so they are in
the registry.

I've clone copied my HD to another HD and the backup is just as bad.  So
that's not a solution.

Any ideas?

Diane Kroeckel

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: