Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:12:23 -0800
I have an Access database with a form that has a listbox showing 3 fields in
each row. I would like to create a Visual Basic form to do the same, but the
ADO DataList object allows only one field to be displayed. I can combine
fields using an SQL query, but then the fields do not line up properly
unless I use a fixed pitch font.

Does anyone know a solution to this? Possible solutions would be to display
multiple fields the way an Access ListBox object does, or force alignment of
the data by some sort of format control. Any ideas please?

Thank you.

Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/pesh

                     visit our download web page at: