Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:13:17 +0200
Hello Alex,

Sunday, August 29, 1999, 4:49:53 PM, you wrote:

AP> Could you recommend me a program to create buttons and banners for the web pages. I try to use both
AP> CorelDraw!, PhotoShop and Winword but first couldn't work with text and WordArt, second hasn't enough
AP> templates and i couldn't develop good texture with it, third is good but its too difficult to convert to graphic
AP> image. I know there are methods to create Java and another script buttons exists but this is not what I want.

AP> Banners making with Winword looks pretty but texts on it looks bad (my page
AP> http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Business/2314/   looking too fun to be seriouse).

AP> Maybe I need some add-ons for those three apps? Waiting for you suggestions.

Hi Alex,

  As a fact, in my website designing work, I use precisely the tools
  you've rejected : CorelDraw! as a vector editor and Adobe Photoshop
  for text and bitmap effects.

  There are some excellent tutorials on the Net to help those
  unfamiliar to Photoshop to develop some skills in using this
  product, including making textures and buttons for the web. I don't
  remember a lot of addresses, but a search in Metacrawler or other
  engine for "+photoshop +tutorial" should yield 10-30 results at the
  very least.

  Andy's Art Attack : www.andyart.com
  DBM, tutorials and forum : www.designsbymark.com

+=-.