Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:05:50 -0500
That's "Modern" OS.
What's the model of the router? Most newer routers have NAT, and all
the new ones act as a firewall.
The Window firewall has been greatly improved, and I'm not aware of
any problem ever having been prevented by a third party firewall, but
others have more experience with them than I do.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:30 PM, 4 computer9f<[log in to unmask]>  wrote:
I use a Netgear Router with a firewall.  I use XP SP2 (I don't want SP3).

How can I tell if my router is a Network Translation Router?  I didn't
completely understand everything I found about it, but my modem does
allow Dynamic IP Addressing (and it also has a firewall, which I
understand that all NAT routers do not have).

What is a "modem OS" (modem with an operating system??)?  Looking for
that phrase on Google, I got zero hits.  I use a cable modem supplied
by my cable company.

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads