Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:38:49 -0400
Thank you Ian and George. I reinstlled the whole thing again. It solved the
problem.
Now I have v6.0.522 and databse 344.  It does not accept automatic
updating. I will do it manually, not a problem
Thank you again friends. I m at peace now.
With warm regards,
Jagpal S. Tiwana

I think the 6.0.538 is the version of AVG and the bin file is the update.
If you open the AVG program and look at the bottom left you will see the
date of the virus database. It should reflect the update date. BTW my free
AVG is at version 6.0.550 (which allows small updates) and the virus
database is 342.

Jagpal S Tiwana
http://home.istar.ca/~cye/mss.html