Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
daryl crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:44:44 PDT
Jim-this is what I found regarding"DDE Initailize Failed".
DDE is Dynamic Data Exchange and is a method of communication between
applications,and is sometimes used by Windows to communicate with the
applications it launches.
The problem with DDE is that it is not only poorly documented,but also
different for every application,and therefore not practical for the average
user to configure by hand.
You can view the current DDE settings for a given file type with the File
Types window:
>Select Folder Options from Explorer's View menu,and choose the File Types
>tab.
>Select a file type from the list(Word,Excel and html docs all use DDE by
>default) and click on Edit.
>Choose an item  from the Actions list (as Print or Open) and click Edit.If
>the Use DDE option is not checked,click OK and choose another.
If the Use DDE option is checked,the 4 fields in the Use DDE section will
contain various commands appropriate to the file type and associated
appllication.
While these solutions allow you to reassociate file types with different
applications, they don't accomodate these types of DDE commands.
Also if a file type for an application stops working for some reason,it
could be that the DDE info has changed or been erased.If this is the case,
you'll might have to reinstall the application to restore the DDE-enabled
file types.
message means?

        "DDEInitialize Failed"
                                      Good Luck-daryl