Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Judith Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:08:52 -0500
Lately when I click on a link in an email message or an application
(on-line help or update link) a window opens in IE but the URL does not
transfer to the address box, no search  takes place,  and the page does not
open.    It has to be the operating system since the failure is across the
board, not just Eudora.  If I cut and paste the address into IE, the page
comes up fine.  To work around it I have to display the properties of
messages where the link is coded and pick the URL out from the HTML coding.

I hope someone can give me an idea what I have lost.

Thank you very much,

Judith Prosser

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml