Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:13:22 -0400
As I mentioned before, there is a freeware program called Directory Control
(DC.com) that was based on a free utility program from PC Magazine called
DR. DC was written many years ago by Peter Escerick of  the Albuquerque PC
Users' Group (see documentation in the attached zip file - with the
program). DR is much more limited - written in 1987. I'll include it in the
zip file as well. I don't  have the documentation handy but if you really
need it, I'll dig it out. I have included the documentation for DC in .txt
form. I'm not sure what the limit is but you cannot use it for huge
directories
such as Windows. Here is a batch file I just tried and it works really well:

@echo off
dir %1 /p
call c:\utils\dc.com %1
cls
echo Returned to main program
echo.
pause
dir %1 /p

Note the command line parameter so you can plug in a directory of choice.

Hope this turns out to be what you want.

Larry Stewart, Ottawa, Canada
e-mail: [log in to unmask]