Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 05:25:25 EST
Hi All:

This is being resubmitted as I had an improper subject line and the question
was deleted after the first inclusion without any replies or comments.

I have been having an intermittent printer problem, primarily when attempting
to print from Quickbooks 2004 PRO. About every third or fourth print job
seems to get stuck before anything prints. Or it may even be the first print
job after booting.   When checking the status of the printer it shows that the
print job is "printing."  but it shows it is printing 0 of what ever number
of pages are in the print job.

If I then select a network printer the new job will be sent to that printer
without a problem.  The first print job is still stuck in my personal printer.

I have gone into control panel and into printers to see if I can tell if the
spooler is turned on but cannot get to the properties.  When I click on
properties I get a Rundll32 window that tells me "The program has performed an
illegal operation and will be shut down."  There are several printers
installed
and each one gives me the same window after I click on the printer's
properties.

The computer is an E-Machine running Windows 98.

My first thought was to copy all the rundll.* files from another computer we
have running Windows 98 and replace my ixisting rundll.* files but do not
really want to do that as I do not understand what the  *exe files do and if
there is a direct interaction with other files and data that I would corrupt.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Bill Oates

                       http://freepctech.com/rode