Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 08:15:21 -0700
If all you are trying to do is make use of the old hard drive, there should be no problem. Just boot Win 8 and it should see your old drive as another drive letter, probably E: if you have a DVD drive as drive D:. If the old drive does not show up at first, then run Disk Manager to assign a drive letter to it. I am not sure on Win 8 how to get to Disk Manager, but try searching for "diskmgmt.msc".

Peter Shkabara
--------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: V Vishwanathan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:36 PM
Subject: dual boot

HI ALL,

Thinking that my hdd (with win xp pro) was dead I switched over to a new one
and installed win8.

Now I have a feeling that the xp hdd may have some life.
I have 4 sata ports in my mobo and one is used by win8.
Suppose I hook up the xp hdd to the 2nd sata port and power it on
would I be able to test (after modifying the BIOS) my hunch or would I screw up the whole system.?

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>