Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 21:12:58 +0200
Hi

Depends what you plan to do on your PC.
For Games, Word Proccessing, Spreadsheets then a 1.44mb Drive will be fine
If you add in a few pictures and small programs then LS-120 is a good choice.
If you are gonna edit movies and large pictures then a Jazz Drive (1Gig
p/cartridge) would be the best.
A smaller HD may be more cost effective tho you'll need to find out the price of
all the above Drives media in you area and compare it.

Cheers
Kevin Hains

>Can anyone recommend a backup startegy.  I will be purchasing a PC shortly for
>basic home applications.  Is a ZIP drive good enough?  Do I need to invest in
>a tape drive?  Is a second smaller hard drive the answer?  Is there special
>software I can get to automate the process?  This topic seemd awfully
>complicated....can anyone simplify it?
>Thank you,    Ira Wallin

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com