Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 05:23:59 -0700
Hi Barry,
I too use OE as my Hotmail reader. You mention both Outlook and OE in your
post. OE works much better with Hotmail than does Outlook. Works is a
relative term. It is nice since it allows one to store mail on their
computer. But boy, does it have its quirks. Beta and buggy is an
understatement. The best place to find answers, since I got that exact same
stock email answer that you did, might be in the OE or Outlook newsgroups.
You can access them from OE as your newsreader. msnews.microsoft.com. I have
learned to live with all the difficulties that I have and will just bear
with until I get to my next stop with an ISP and a 'real' mail address or my
own domain and go back to Outlook.

Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA