Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
TalkingDog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 05:09:43 -0600
Tigerdirect.com is where I learned of the devices and they do offer
international sales by phone only:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/Help/international.asp
but there appear to added charges, and questionable warranties, etc.

Another hardware/multi-boot option for this software list, (sorry),
would be removable hard drive caddies. Maybe they are available there
in NZ.
I didn't like the NickLock after reading Tom's Hardware review of it
http://www4.tomshardware.com/storage/01q3/010727/index.html
where it mentions that it only switches the master jumpers, leaving the
"unselected" hd with no jumper selected. Most hd's will default to master
or single if no jumper is selected, according to Tom's. I question its
claim to make the unselected hd "safe" from users of the selected drive.
Larry Hooper

Ian wrote:  ....
> Only problem is, I'm having trouble lining up the neccessary hardware
> here in New Zealand.  I emailed the Nicklock site to ask about local
> sources for their product and got a deafening silence in response.
> The Trios device looks great, but it's way more expensive, and
> anything we Kiwis buy in the US costs us about 2.5 times the listed
> US price, owing to the exchange rate, plus freight and 12.5% tax on
> entry into NZ.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml