Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:06:32 +0200
Bernadine,
This message seems to crop up occasionally on different systems. I'm not
aware of any crashes or instability problems resulting from it, so it's not
a major worry. To increase the setting of MinSPs as the message suggests,
open C:\Windows\System.ini (for example, in notepad) and find the [386Enh]
section. Add a line
   MinSPs=8
If there is a MinSPs= line already, increase the setting in increments of 4
(for example, 8, 12, 16).
Then reboot.

Information from Microsoft can be found at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q149/0/83.asp

- Joe

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml