Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:00:15 -0700
Cathy writes:

<<I tried to open a new file (with .iso extension) by
clicking
on it in Explorer and was offerred a choice of various
programs to do this. Foolishly I clicked on Powerpnt, not
realising the box "Always open this file with this program"
was checked. The file didn't open of course but worse, now
everytime I click on an iso file Powerpoint tries to open
it. Incidentally I now realise I have no program on my
computer that opens an iso file.
I would appreciate any advice. >>

Well, if you have nothing to open these files with anyway, why worry? Just
leave it.

If, later, you want to change the association, see my Web tutorial on
various ways you can do this.

I find Windows/Winfile.exe (open it and click on File/Associate) the
simplest method. If you later install a program that's designed to look at
this file type, chances are that it will set itself to do so anyway.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml