Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rosalind Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:58:44 +1100
Hi Arthur,

You haven't given us very much information about your system ... and it
might have been useful to know which programs you have found already that
won't remove entries, however, here are a couple of possibilities:

PC Magazine's MenuEdit v1.0 (for Windows 95):
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,,000OG4,.html
and an article about editing Windows 95 context menus at:
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/pctech/content/solutions/oe1705b.htm

You could also try: WAssociate 2.9 available:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wstudios/Associate/WAssociate.html
("WAssociate is FreeWare written for Windows 95, 98, NT").
Best of luck,
Rosalind Walters

Some time ago Arthur wrote:
>Hi to all-
>Does anyone know of software which will edit the rightclick context menu
>and will remove unwanted entries which were installed by aggressive
>software. I have found software which will add entries but none that
>will remove them. So far!
>Thanks.
>Arthur Barnett

                     visit our download web page at: