Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:11:32 -0500
Brad,

Please elaborate on what you mean by " the command line version really runs
like a dog while I'm in screen saver.  "  It's a fact that if you're trying
to run the screensaver and the command line client at the same time you'll
see miserable performance.

Although it is possible to run mutiple instances of the SETI@home task
simultaneously, there is absolutely no advantage to doing so.  None, nada,
zip.  For best results, only one instance of the SETI@home client should be
running at any given time on a single processor machine, and you definitely
should not be trying to run any screensaver and the text client at the same
time.

If you aren't already done so, you might wish to subscribe to mailing lists
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] as well as newsgroups
[alt.sci.seti] and [sci.astro.seti].  Much useful information about the
SETI@home project is dicussed in those forums.

Good luck.  Let me know how you make out.

Very truly yours,
Jeffrey Ottie