Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 00:13:50 -0700
I have resolved the problem of loosing my ability to see the network drives.

Thanks for all the replies on this. I have saved them for future reference.
My network was Novell and I did have all the protocols necessary to connect
to the Network under Control panel.

I believe my problem started when I was doing a major disk cleaning;
uninstalling programs. I believe one of the programs (it could have been an
enhanced shareware version of Win Pop Up) took some of the files necessary
for the network protocols to work properly with it during the uninstall.

Uninstalling and reinstalling TCP/IP and my drivers for the Madge Smart card
resolved the problem.

Thanks again,   Eric Heath

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com