Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:42:09 -0700
I believe the program is only going to work with the application you
used to install it.
Is this version of QB compatible with Vista?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] shortcut doesn't work
From: captbob <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, October 30, 2009 6:34 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

I have a computer with two HDD's. On one hdd I have WinXP, and on the
other I have Vista. I have further partitioned the Vista drive to have a
separate drive that I use for Programs/Applications etc. I loaded
Quickbooks Premier 2007 on the Programs/Applications drive and placed a
shortcut on the WinXP Desktop. I would like to place a shortcut, which
I've tried several times, on the Vista drive. The problem is that the
Vista shortcut will not execute the program. The WinXP drive executes
properly, but I cannot get the Vista desktop shortcut to execute. Any
thoughts or solutions out there?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>