Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:55:39 -0500
>I have a simple Dos menu screen.....type text file
bat....under >Win98 DOS mode.
>Does anyone know a simple way to specify a color for the
text?

    I still use some DOS programs in my Windows 98, so I
have a DOS Menu that operates with batch files.  Since the
WordPerfect for DOS uses a light blue background with white
lettering, I used the same for my DOS menu.  To do this, I
have the following Escape sequence (2nd line) in my
autoexec.bat file:

@ECHO ON
[0;37;44;1m
C:\BAT\MENU

    In Windoows 98, you don't even have to put ANSI.SYS in
the Config.Sys file.  In my case, I have the Menu.Txt file
in the c:\Bat directory.  Hope this helps,

    Karl            [log in to unmask]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html