Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Joubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:29:54 -0400
Hi, there.

I had Dial UP from AT&T, but now  I upgrade to DSL from BellSouith.

I still have Outlook Express showing -Outlook Express provided by AT&T worldnet service-

Everytime I want to change something in Outlook Express I can not reach outlook Express from  my new server (Bellsouth.net)

I unbsubscribed and removed all the files and programs from AT&T, but, I think  some of them still there.
I need to make certain changes to  my e-mail, but I am not able to.

HP Pavilion a1110n
345 Intel celeron - 512 MB
XP-2.

Your advice is needed.
Thanks, Regards, Larry

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!