Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 00:59:09 -0600
Robert,

You specifically asked about using the internet to transfer files, but an
alternate solution would be to use an external CD-RW drive. Simply copy the
files (up to approximately 530 MB on a formatted 650 MB re-writable disc)
and take them where ever. These drives typically go for around $150 and I've
seen them under $100 on sale. Or, you can record the data on a CD-R disc
that would be readable on virtually all newer CD-ROM drives (nice for
sharing files with others). A plus for using a re-writable disc is that you
could work on the files at home, edit or whatever, then take the revised
files back to your work place.

Also, in addition to what has been offered already, the following is
provided:

There are the web based storage solutions like i-drive,
http://www.idrive.com, XDrive, http://www.xdrive.com, FreeDrive,
http://www.freedrive.com. Create a shared account and you can store your
files there and download them at your convenience. You can also use
Whalemail, http://www.whalemail.com, to e-mail up to 75 megs. Finally
there's Hotline, a bulletin board Client/Server system from
http://www.bigredh.com. You run the server and download files any time you
want.

There is an article about using I-Drive
http://tm0.com/sbct.cgi?s=89029136&i=328370&d=1307442

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Date:    Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:57:12 -0500
From:    Robert Zeoli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: How do I transfer large files?

I would like to transfer a file over 10 megs from work to home both with
internet access.  How can I do this?  I use to use a DOS program years ago
"CommWorks" which could do this with a direct telephone connection but is
there a way to do this over the internet?  Thanks

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml