Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Lanspa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:26:48 -0500
Happy Holidays all.  I was wondering if any of you can recommend a registry cleaner or maintenance tool that does not assume registry expertise beyond rank amateur status.  The one I had before the big crash of September (lost everything), would list "problems"' and when I would tell the registry cleaning program to "fix" them, I found it had deleted executable files I needed to run games and other apps, forcing me to re-load them.  Any advice would be appreciated, even if you have a site or something you would recommend to learn about editing the registry (scary!!!).  Thanks in advance

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml