Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mazharul Islam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 19:36:59 +0600

  Visit Shakti - an energy related web site of Bangladesh at
 http://shakti.hypermart.net/

Dear Mr.  Schriftman,
First of all thanks a lot for your help. According to your suggestion, I
have made the new files with the subroutine used at the main program.
Then I have made a project file(*.mak) and then execute that mak file
and it worked. Is this way of linking two or more fortran source code is
o.k.? i.e. the separate file size (each less than 64kb) can be used to
make a project file thus the problem of the large source code (more than
64 kb) consisting of these smaller files does not exist.
Is there any other method of linking separate files in msfortran 5.1?
please help me.

Regards,

Mazharul Islam
Assistant Engineer