Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 14:27:51 -0700
I ran into the same situation and found a few conversion programs out there,
but all were shareware and I did not find that they did a good job. In the
end, I used MS Media Player to record the wma file to a CDRW and then used
the CDEx program to save from CD to an MP3 file on my hard disk. Awkward,
but it works!

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode