Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
harsha godavari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:07:51 -0600
Howard:
             On the older computers you receive, did you consider using other OSes like Vector Linux, Peanut Linux,
FreeBSD (v 2.2 will run on a 385 with 4MB of RAM).  All come with freeprograms (freeware)to serve most average
users and if they upgrade the RAM a little more, there is world of software to do anything and all legally free for
downloading.

Regards
Harsha Godavari

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: