Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Baird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:50:42 -0500
Charlie, the easist way, no program required, is to right-click on an empty area of your desktop.  Select New, then click on folder.  Type a name such as "GrandKids" then drag the icons to the folder.  When you need them, just click on the folder.  It's an easy way to clean up the desktop, just two or three folders holding all those icons that are not in constant use.

Date:    Thu, 5 Oct 2000 05:42:18 -0500
From:    Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Desktop Icons

I  ran across some Freeware a couple of years ago that would allow me to
"hide" desktop icons without deleting them permanently. I  would do a
search but can't recall the name of the Freeware.    I like having easy
access to a number of icons but since I keep getting more grandchildren
and therefore more pictures to add to my wallpaper,  I am looking for a
way to hide the icons until I need them.  Thanks for any leads.  Charlie
Marsh

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>