Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Maxi Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:25:23 -0700
-Hi Terri, # one never ever unsubscribe from anything, especially if you did
not subscribe to it in the first place. This tells the sender they have a
valid address. Unsolicited mail is a curse of the net. As you surf the net
there is spy ware tracking every move you make, sending all your information
back to a data base for future use. Never say yes to any free offer, nothing
is free. This is another way spyware gets your address. Have you tried
blocking the sender? sometimes this is the only way to avoid them, unless
you change your address. Have you ran a spyware scan on your computer? I am
including some links below. Run the scans on your computer to detect spyware
& remove them. My best advice is to have another address you use to
subscribe to different sites you may be interested in. To block a sender
open the mail go to message & add sender to your blocked list. This will
auto. send them to your trash for easy deleting.

1-Lava Soft  http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

2- Spybot  http://spybot.eon.net.au/

Also here is a great article I found very interesting from PC world. It is
very informative.

 http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,112216,tk,dn090403X,00.asp

If I did not explain this clearly please let me know.