Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:38:27 -0500
I am not  the only one who has this problem, either.
When trying to add a "new card", when all the  info is
put in, there is no command box at the form bottom.
I can see the bottom edge covering half my taskbar,
so I know there is nothing there. No "OK", no "add",
nothing. "Editing" works fine, but "new card" won't
at all. Had no problem with old Communicator. Had no
problem "importing" address book. Wrote twice to
Netscape...no answer.
Running Win 98SE
Any suggestions ?
TYIA