Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 01:49:07 -0800
On 29 Nov 99, at 23:47, Patrick C Black wrote:

> I have a small 2 computer network that has 1 printer shared between the two
> computers.
> The problem is that Windows 98 prints a Separator page that tells the user
> who is printing the document, and the file name of the doc.  How can I
> disable it?? Reg hack?? I consulted windows Help but there isn't a Tab for
> Separator page as Help describes in the Printer Properties.
>
> The printer is a Canon BJC 250.

  I have a BJC 2000; not sure how much Canon shares software amongst
its different models.

  When I go into Settings|Printers, right-click on my printer, and
select Properties, the dialog that pops up is provided by the printer
driver (this is why there will be little or nothing useful about it
int the Windows Help...).
  On mine, it opens showing a "General" tab, which offers a box for a
comment, a "separator page" setting, and a button to print a test
page.

David G

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]