Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Catherine Kucera Huber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:32:54 -0600
OK, I've downloaded both of the programs that Cuffy10 suggested I try, and to answer your question about the X in the corner, there is none that's why I usually have to use the window's key for the Start menu and then close IE out. Plus I'm losing my battle with popups, their everywhere I was trying out this program called Wall Guardian (or something like that) according to its count I had 81 hits on unwanted advertising or spy tracking. Why didn't the Norton pick this up, I've downloaded all the updates available for it and I've scanned the computer three times on different days and it comes out fine.

My next question if what is n-Case? The last time I tried to get rid of it the system went down and I had to do a system restore to an earlier time. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lynn Kucera
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 10:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Is this a virus RPC Doom Virus

  In a message dated 3/17/04 7:39:54 PM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
    please scan Yes or No.
  Don't open it or scan. Try closing the window with the X in the corner ??
  Get a copy of Spybot.........
  The home of Spybot-S&D!
  Home. Welcome... [link]. ... to www.spybot.info, the home of Spybot-S&D, the
  best (according to PC World, PC Mag, ...) privacy software available! ...
  Category: Computers > Software > Freeware > Security
  security.kolla.de/ - 9k - Mar 17, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages

  and Adaware

  Ad-aware - Software - Lavasoft
  Ad-aware Standard Edition is THE award winning, free*, multicomponent detection
  and removal utility that consistently leads the industry in safety, user ...
  www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/ - 29k - Cached - Similar pages
  [ More results from www.lavasoftusa.com ]

  Install them both and they should find the source of that pop-up ad.

  "When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room."
  Woody Allen

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com