Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:22:39 -0400
Also if you re-install your modem, you will have to go into Juno and
re-define the modem, where the correct com port is assigned.  I've had to
do this many times on my wife's Juno account over the past couple of years,
through several versions.

Doug

====
At 9/28/99 01:19 AM , Jim Meagher wrote:
 >My first suggestion is to get rid of the Freeinet and see if the PC works
 >right.

<snip>

 >Reboot the PC and let it find the modem again.
 >
 >Jim Meagher

<snip>

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html