Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Stephen K. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 23:26:57 -0600
Have Win98 with SP1.  For some reason I have lost my Quick Launch Toolbar
including the shortcuts that were in it.  Now when I right click in the
Taskbar space at the bottom of my desktop, I get the menu that shows a
Toolbars selection which, when my cursor is placed over it, shows a list of
toolbars (Links, Address, Desktop and Quick Launch) plus a selection for New
Toolbar.  When I click on any of these 5 choices  - nothing happens.
Normally, I would expect that by clicking on one of these toolbar
selections, a check would appear on the left side of the selected toolbar.
Does anyone have any ideas on how I can re-enable the toolbar selections?
Thanks for your responses!

Steve Brown

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>