Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:03:55 -0800
On 30 Jan 99, at 11:00, ETEZADI wrote:

> Does anyone out there know where I can find freeware for Wyse60
> terminal emulation program which runs only under DOS and preferably
> works under the file extension “.com”? Any help would be appreciated.

  It appears that Accusoft made an "AccuTerm Plus for DOS" product that
would emulate WYSE-60.  You might still be able to find a copy
somewhere.

  From my days working on DOS terminal emulators for VT-100 and HDS-
108, I would be quite surprised if one will fit within the 64K total
(code+data) restriction of a .com file.  I expect you're going to be
disappointed on that issue -- but I'm having trouble understanding
*why* you would want this.  What problem would it solve for you?

David G

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html