Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 10:13:48 -0800
Hey edward

I can't really help, but to say you are not alone.

I installed N&B 2 days ago, bomb shelter bombed win 95,
Erased the accessories folder and installed it self there,
tells me I have a corrupted partition table, but I don't.
It fragged out my boot drive.

Network Associates have not returned my email yet, but because of
the holiday's probably won't here till next week.

I finally removed N&B and manually cleaned the registry.
Then scanned and defragged took over 2 hours when it normally
takes 10 minutes.

We need to just get our money back now!!!

Brad