Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:45:31 -0500

Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I have MSPaint.exe on my system, however; I don't think that
>is the program I'm looking for.
snip
>Is there any way I can look
>in to the Win95 registry and determine what program is
>displaying my wallpaper?

This is not a part of the "display" problem in NetScape.
My original answer ignored the fact that you might have
concerns about - "without all the overhead" -- problems...
NetScape no longer includes internal viewing of .bmp
files as part of its own code.  It relies on something
else to handle that now -- A helper, as you have said.
I was "pushing you" towards big multi-use helpers.
Tapping "into" MSPaint is about as low overhead as you
can get, if you only want to solve this exact problem.

I'm going to change horses in midstream and just focus on
getting back to _exactly_ the original question:
You seem to have NetScape Communicator v4.51, just like me.
Start the NetScape browser window.
Hit View, Preferences.
Hit the + in front of Navigator to expand that portion of
the tree.
Hit Applications and scroll down to BitMap Image.
Highlight it.
Click edit.
In "Handled By", hit the radio button: Application.
Empty the contents of that box.
In that box, copy the following:
"C:\PROGRA~1\ACCESS~1\MSPAINT.EXE" "%1"
KEEP ALL the quotes!
Use short file names, and make sure the path and file
exist on your machine.
This should fix that ONE graphic extension on your computer,
and ONLY inside of NetScape v4.51.
Any other problems with other "graphic" extensions in OR
outside of NetScape will have to be handled individually.
I prefer the more "global" approach. Sorry I did not stick
to answering your specific question from the beginning.
     Rick Glazier
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>