Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
kkkuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 23:39:03 -0400
Hi All,
    After trying to get an answer for M. Anderson about deleting fonts, I
wound up with a problem.  Since I would not be using the fonts marked with
the A icon in the Windows\Fonts folder, I sent them to the Recycle Bin,
after which the basic font used by Windows 95 reverted to a very small font!
    I tried to remedy the situation by returning all of the fonts to the
Windows\Fonts folder and rebooted.  I still get only the small fonts, which
appear in the Desktop, in Windows Explorer, and Outlook Express.  The only
normal size fonts appear in the messages of Outlook Express.
    This will teach me not to play around with unknowns.  Does anyone know
how to reset the default font sizes in Windows 95?  WIN.INI had nothing
about default fonts, so it must be in the Registry somewhere.  I searched
the Registry but found nothing that was obvious.
    Karl Kuller     [log in to unmask]