Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
lonranger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:07:50 -0700
>At 01:14 AM 1/28/01 -0500, you wrote:
> >  I can't get Eudora to connect to the @Home service.
> >
> >It seems to be searching for new mail, but then returns an error message
> >saying that it timed out.
> >
> >Any idea what I'm dong wrong?

Try changing the configuration to say "mail" (without the ").

> >Think it has something to do with the configuratio of the program to get
> >mail.  Have the inbound mail set to "@home.com".  Is this correct?

No....it should be a mail address...if the isp you are using is addressing
the mail by mail....then you can use that...if not then you need the full
address from them of the mail server.

Sam Reiner

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml