Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Breck Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:22:43 -0600
At 02:14 PM 3/31/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Arun Andhavarapu wrote:
>>
>> In a past life I installed desktop themes for NT 4.0, but I cannot seem to
>> recall how to do it.  Any suggestions ? Also URLs to find these would

Arun:

In NT 4.0, go to Control Panel / Add/Remove Software / NT Setup /
Multimedia. This will show you which themes are available. You just need to
check those you want and click OK. You will need the NT program CD to
install them. If you have others you would like to install use the "have
disk" option and direct the program to where you have stored the theme.
You may also want to install the "Mouse Pointers" also available in the
same NT Setup menu window.

Breck Schwartz
"Oh give me a clone, a clone of my own
 With its Y chromosome changed to an X
 Then me and my clone, my clone of my own
 Will soon have nothing but sex."
                                --Isaac Asimov