Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Harnack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:15:48 -0700
I'm using MS Outlook in MS Office XP and Windows XP with constant
updates.

Some time ago I lost the ability to have a line in the "To.," "Cc.,"
"Subject:" header area list "ATTACHMENTS."

Now when I insert Attachments they ALWAYS drop into the message section
of the Email instead of in an ATTACHMENT: line in the Header area.
While its better than not being able to add any Attachments, I prefer a
separate Attachment: line in the Email header.

I've searched for a way to fix this problem without success.  Can
someone provide a fix?

Thank you.

Gordon Harnack

The information and any attachments transmitted in this Email are
intended exclusively for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privilege material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this Email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>