Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
M & J Doolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:34:47 -0600
Note the name of one of your .dbx folders that does not show up in
OE. Now make a new folder in OE with that name, without the .dbx
extension of
course. Put in one piece of junk mail; it will be eliminated. This
step may not be absolutely necessary, but I know that you need to
at least open the new folder once.
Now close OE.

Copy the unreadable .dbx file into folder where OE is looking
for messages. (You may discover where this is by opening OE; go to
Tools>Options>Maintenance tab>Store Folder *note the location*,
Cancel.)
You should be asked if you want to replace the
one you just made in OE with this one.  Say yes.  Open OE and
look in folder.  If the archived messages still are not there,
look at .dbx files in main folder.  Perhaps there is a (1)
next to it; if so, go back and rename the file within OE
adding the (1).  Then replace again.  This seems to work as of
today.  Who knows.  Vive la computer confusion!!

I'd like to hear from others on this;  I've made it work
recently just from experimenting.  This is not something I
found on the internet.

Hoping we come up with something that's consistent.

Joanne Doolin

> Date:    Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:03:50 EST
> From:    Paul Roeth <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Outlook Express
>
> I recently reformatted a computer to clean out garbage I had no
idea where it
> came from.  With this of course, I tried backing up my OE files
(ie
> oldmail.mbx, newmail.mbx, etc).  Upon trying to restore the
files into the
> correct directories, I was unable to read them from OE.  If
anyone has a
> solution or the correct list/procedure for backing up and
restoring I'd sure
> like to hear it.  I will be doing this again with another
computer in the
> office.
> Paul Roeth

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: