Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 09:30:53 -0500
Kathleen <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I have a 6.4 gig HD as primary master and a 4.3gig as primary
>slave....I am wondering if I can install W98 on the slave? I am trying
>to determine what program is causing me grief on the master drive, and
>thought I could install W98 on the slave and slowly install all the
>same programs on to it, until I find the problem? Does this make sense
>to anyone out there...( I know I could reformat and start from scratch
>on the master, I am just trying to avoid that for now)...What do you
>experts out there think??

I saw this answer on the NoSpin WEB site yesterday.
To do it properly, and the convenient way, it is
very complex.  I think you should go there and
read about it for yourself. (I have not tried it.)

http://nospin.com/pc/faq/95howdoi.html#BM3_45

Top of same page:
http://nospin.com/pc/faq/95howdoi.html

My apologies to those who do not have WEB access.
Note: See page for warnings, source, etc.
           Rick Glazier
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: