Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:03:15 -0800
Pat,

It sounds like your Comic Sans Font is corrupted.  Simply remove it
(depending on your operating system) using Windows Explorer's font
installing and removing utility. Read your Windows help files on how to
install or remove a font.  Then locate a new copy of the Comic Sans font
and reinstall it. You can get it by goggling (searching) on the net for the
font name. It should be a free download.

Good luck.

J. Dent

At 07:06 AM 3/5/2004, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I know you dont like the list clogged up with "Thank You" notes but as I
>am writing with another problem thought I would just add that I have
>learnt such a lot from belonging to this list and thank everyone for their
>brilliant advice in the past, particularily Don Penlington who has been a
>great help
>
>I am writing to you again with a computer problem as I have done
>everything I can think of logically to correct it and have hit a brick wall.
>
>I use the  "Comic Sans" font as my preference for most everything as I
>find it attractive and easy to read. The other day when I was in my Yahoo
>Mail box I noticed in my list of fonts that it was missing there was a
>blank gap where it used to be and just decided that for some reason Yahoo
>had taken the option away.
>
>I went to retrieve an excel file and only the headings at the top of the
>columns were there, they are also in Comic Sans but bold.  When I went to
>get my class notes out of Word the documents were blank except for the
>bold comic sans headings. I realised there must be a problem with the
>Comic Sans font. If I select all and change the font the text reappears. I
>tried printing the comic sans pages thinking the printer may read it as it
>is obviously there but may not be appearing on the screen but only what is
>on the screen is printing.
>
>I have a photographic program disc that loads the fonts separately so I
>reloaded the fonts and restarted the computer and it didnt make any difference.
>
>I then went to google found a download for the font it was a small 241KB
>file. Downloaded and installed and it said  " The family of Comic Sans
>fonts is installed". So I restarted the computer again but the problem
>persists.
>
>I have read there are viruses that delete and corrupt files but we do have
>McAfee virus protection and McAfee firewall so dont know if it could be a
>virus that has done this. I have run the virus scan and it says we are
>clean. Also we only use Yahoo for our email no outlook express and Yahoo
>does scan for viruses.
>
>I am completley at a loss now. All the other fonts seem to be ok. Can you
>help....
>
>Thanks Pat

>Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster.
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>