Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:19:35 -0400

From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:22 AM
Subject: Partnership Required!

> Mr Sollie Nortje
> PSG Investment Bank
> Albion Spring 183 Main Road
> Rondebosch, 7700 Claremont, 7735
> Republic of South Africa
> Email: [log in to unmask]
>

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am Sollie Nortje Bank Manager of PSG Investment Bank .This is an urgent
and very confidential business proposition.

> On June 6, 2000,a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the South African
Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Mr.Sean Powell made a numbered
time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$26,500,000.00,(Twenty-six Million, five hundred thousand Dollars) in my
branch.

> Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers, the National Petroleum Corporation that Mr.Sean
Poewll died from an automobile accident.

> On further investigation,I found out that he died without making a WILL,
and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

> I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Sean Powell
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including
his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$26,500,000.00 has
carefully been fixed in my bank for safekeeping.

> No one will ever come forward to claim it.
> According to South African Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the
money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to
claim the fund.

> Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand
in as the owner of the money which was fixed deposited in my bank. I am
writing you because I as a public servant,i cannot operate a foreign
account.

> I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to
claim them with the help of my attorney. This is simple.I will like you to
provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will
prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the
beneficiary of the funds.

> The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 80% for me and
20% for you. The paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney
and this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

> If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email and Upon your
response,I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents
that will help you understand the transaction.

> Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require
your assistance to invest my share in real estate within your country.

> Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our communication
can only be via email and fax mostly.

> Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.
>
> Thanks and my regards.
>
> Sollie Nortje.
> Branch Manager
> PSG Investment Bank