Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:55:27 -0700
While this may not be a complete delete procedure, it will get most of it.

1. Delete the directory where the program resides - probably Program
Files\Quicken
2. Use Regedit to locate and delete any references to Quicken

There are also uninstall utilities that are available, including Norton.
However, I have not found them to be very effective.

Others on the list may have additional suggestions specifically for Quicken.
If not, give the above a try to clean things up. Good luck.

Peter