Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:54:52 -0400
At 10/25/00 09:26 AM, Paul Tiwana wrote:

>When I start my computer , i get an error messge,
>" A required .dll file   TSAD.dll  was not found "
>First I thought it was part of the Zone Alarm, but it is not.
>I checked the win.ini file too and found
>load =
>run =
>Nullport = None
>
>there.
>
>can somebody please advise me how to get rid of this error message.

You need to get either Startup Cop or Smart Start utilities.  Startup Cop
is freeware and SmartStart is shareware.  Both of these will list programs
that are supposed to start at Windows Startup. With them you can see
programs that load, no matter if the program is in Registry (Run-Local
machine, Run-Current User, or Run Services), or in Startup Menu.   In both
you can temporarily stop a program from running and then restore it if it
is not the culprit you are after. Most likely your problem program is in
one of the Registry entries.  With either of these two programs you will
not have to do Registry editing.   Look for unfamiliar program names or
something like "aureate".

Good luck.

Doug