Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 03:11:08 -0800
  ODBC is a "software glue" layer for connecting applications to database
systems.

  I don't know why your publishing program might need to use a database, but
two possibilities do come to mind:

1.  The program may come with a runtime database system that is failing to
install for some reason, and/or

2.  The linkage that the setup wants to establish may be one that SP2
restricts because it resembles virus/trojan activity.  It may be that only
an account with administrator privileges can complete this installation.

  A third possibility is that, since ODBC can include links to *remote*
databases, the program may use this connection for registration purposes --
you might need to be on-line for installation to proceed.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode