Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"J. H. Meinema" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:58:12 +0200
Hi... Jerry and Julie...

> l use netscape 4.75 with windows 98se,before having to reformating ,when
> ever l loged on to get my mail from the server it used to save my
> password,now it asks for it evertime will not save it under the save
> password,sometimes its grayed out other times not.Have done a new
> connection a couples of times,tried most of the help from friends
> nothing works.

In netscape menu - Edit - Preferences under Mail & newsgroups choose mail
servers, click on the mail server in the box Incoming Mail Server and than
choose edit.. there is a option of remember password...

> --

Anne Meinema

www.clockspeeding.cjb.net or http://clockspeeding.cjb.net

Site Description/Sections : Formula 1, Delta Force, Overclocking and More

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html